Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween and First Snow Fall

Grayson's first Halloween was a success. He seemed to enjoy it as much as an 8 month old could. He dressed as an elephant and did not seem to mind being in the costume. We did the parade in Cannon Falls on the Friday before; Grayson just hung out in his stroller and enjoyed watching all the kids in costumes run around.

Today we had our first snow fall. Boy did we get some snow. I have to say I do love the fist few snow falls, but after that I am usually ready for it to be spring. : ) We decided to go to Perkins this morning for breakfast but before we went we had to get Grayson all bundled up in some snow gear and take a couple picture of him in his first snow fall. OHH, all the firsts. However, I believe the last snow falls was Feb 23 and that was the day we brought him home from the hospital so I guess this isn't technically his first snow fall. Anyway, here are some picture of Halloween and him in the snow today ! He has his nine month check up on the 23rd, so I will have to post his growth.

Ohh, I guess we had another, not so fun, first this past week. Grayson had his first ear infection..ohh my goodness was that not fun for mom, dad and Grayson : ( He cried for 7 hours Monday night, it was the most horrible night of my life. I felt so bad for him. He is on amoxicillin and doing much much better.





No comments: