Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grayson's First Birthday!

I can't believe it, my little baby is one! : ( I can tell you it has been a little emotional for me, yes I know I am pathetic. As they say, it just seems like yesterday I was holding him in the hospital.

Last I posted I believe he was just starting to crawl and now he is very much so on the move! I figured he was about 10 1/2 when he actually started crawling. I just love it, everyone told me to be careful what I wished for because once he is moving you will wish he wasn't, but for me I enjoy this age MUCH more. He has such an amazing personality. Soo many facial expression, I wonder some days where he gets them from. He is definitely our little ham.
He now has 3 teeth and the 4th is just about through. He is starting to realize that he can bite with those few teeth...little turkey.

Grayson turned 1 on the 19th. We had to have two parties for Grayson because there was no way I was going to be able to fit both families and all of our friends in my town home. We celebrated with my family and friends on Sat the 19th (his actual birthday) and Brady's family and friends on the 20th. Both parties were a complete success. Grayson got so many wonderful gifts, we have such a wonderful, generous bunch of family and friends. Thank you everyone!
I was lucky enough to have my mom fly home the Tuesday before his birthday and everything wouldn't have been possible had it not been for her...she is the best : )
I did a safari theme, I was very happy with how everything came together. Mindi told me she could tell I was a first time birthday mom because I did the whole decorations/theme thing...haha, I guess so but it was fun!
I will post picture from both days.

Grayson went to his 1 year well check this past Wednesday. He weighed in at 24.4lb and was 32 3/4 inches long. He seems to staying at the 50th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for length. Healthy, growing boy!























1 comment:

Angie said...

very cute pics. I miss u girl!