Friday, January 29, 2010

37 Weeks

Well here we are...37 weeks!! Can you believe it? After this weekend we have TWO weeks left. WOW! I guess I can say time did fly by. Even though I had my moments of thinking this was never going to end and that I was going to be pregnant forever, I look back now and think it went pretty fast!!

Since I last posted I had my 36 week check. At that appointment I got checked, got my blood drawn and had a test done for Group B Strep. I was not dilated at 36 weeks, however the doctor said baby Malloy's head is very low. In other words we don't have to worry about he/she flipping on us. My hemoglobin level was 14.5 and normal is between 11-16, so we are right on. As for the Group B Strep test I tested negative, which is good. At my appointment this week I opted to not get checked. I figured if I'm not in labor how much of a difference does getting checked every week matter. The doctor did ask if I feel any more "pressure down there" and to be honest not necessarily "pressure" as much as I feel it is more heavy down there or weighted down. Other than that my 37 week check went great, baby's heart rate was 135 lowest it's been I think at 36 weeks it was 144.

Other than that everything is going good. Brady and I have decided we are absolutely ready to meet our newest addition to our family!! We are getting very excited! I think we have most everything ready, or I guess as ready as we can be for him/her to arrive.

Here are some belly pics at 37 weeks. : )






1 comment:

Rapp family fun said...

Bring on the baby!!!! I can't wait to met your little one! Team pink or team blue......