Wednesday, February 17, 2010

40 WEEKS!!!!!

Well here we are 40 weeks!! I was hoping I wouldn't see this week but I suppose most women do. I went to the doctor today and it was the best visit I have had so far. So if you remember I was 50% effaced last Friday, at a station -1 and dilated to a 1. Well...today (not even a week later) I am 80% effaced, at a station +1 and still dilated to a 1. I could not believe that!! Talk about making some progress in less than a week. She said she was surprised I have not been having contrations. I am however expierencing A LOT of cramps, she that is a very good sign. She also said she would not be surprised to see me at the hospital with int he next couple days or at least by this weekend. YEA!! However, if nothing happens by this weekend, we go in on Monday morning at 9am to get checked again and start the induction process.
Other than that nothing else much new. Mom is coming home tomorrow, her plane gets in around 3:30. I am so excited to see her and have her here for all of this. Wish dad was coming home too but we will be seeing him in just a few shorts weeks!! We can't wait to get down to FL with our new little family and have a nice little vacation!!
Here are the final belly shots, 40 weeks. Wow, it sure if crazy looking at your belly stretched out that much. Kinda scary to think how it will ever look "normal" again. I also thought I would post the first belly shots taken, 13 weeks. Time sure did fly!!
Well, hopefully my next post will be introducing our family and friends to our newest family member!!

40 Weeks!!






13 WEEKS!!

1 comment:

Nicollet said...

Hi Jackie!
Congratulations on your baby boy. He's very cute. We hope he brings you many years of joy and happiness!

Love, Aunt Deb and Uncle John