Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 Week Check

Grayson had his two week check on Wednesday. It went good. Doctor said he looked very healthy and everything checked out good. He did not however gain any more weight, he is still at 8lb 13oz. He has not yet gone back up to his birth weight. Doctor said he was not concerned and asked us to come back on Monday to get weighed again. So we will see tomorrow if he is back up to at least 9lb 1oz.
Everything else is going good. We are very lucky, he is a good baby. Not very fussy at all, pretty chill most the time.
Last week was a little sad for me, my mom went back to Florida. But, I guess I will be seeing her very soon here. We leave to vacation down there in two weeks...we CAN'T wait. Before she left we got some pics together, I will post those below.
Kelly came over last weeks too and took some pics, as always they turned out very cool, THANKS KEL!! I will post a few of them below as well.
Besides those few things we have just been hanging out, getting used to the fact that we are parents. I have to admit it is kinda weird...haha However we are finding that we absolutely love it! : )


We miss you mom!!










No comments: