Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twins Game and More..

Well our vacation is going great! We have had wonderful weather so far. We have bascially been hanging out at mom and dad's just soaking up the sun and enjoying our time to JUST RELAX!! I have been trying to take lots of pictures. Trying to document Grayson's first vacation as best I can. To follow are just some radom pictures of Grayson, Brady and I down here in Florida.











We went to a Twins game today. It was prefect weather! Grayson slept through the whole game, so we got to fully enjoy ourselves. However...I am VERY upset with myself. I think I asked Brady 300 hundred times to make sure we had the camera because I wanted to take lots of pictures. Well, he did his part and remembered to bring it, but when we got there and went to take our first pic of the outside of the field the BATTERY WAS DEAD!!! Ohh was I mad at myself. So, all I have to document of that little outing was a couple pics of us with Grayson in our Twins gear.

Stay tuned for more on our trip, we have one more week left.









No comments: