Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 Weeks Old!!

I thought I would do a quick post here before we leave. We take off tonight for Florida. Grayson very first vacation. I am very nervous for the plane ride. I just pray his ears don't bother him and he sleeps the WHOLE time!!

Grayson was 4 weeks on Friday. I can't be live he is already a month old. It seems like I waited and waited for his arrival and now I can just tell time is going to fly! He got weighed last Monday, he topped the scale at 10lb 4oz. So he has now gained a little of 1 lb since broth. It think we have finally started to gain weight..YEA! We were struggling there for a little bit to get him to gain consistently but we figured out that I was not producing enough for him. As much as I wanted nursing to go well my child needs to eat so, we are having to supplement formula so he gets full. I am currently still nursing but I am not to sure how long I will continue due to the fact that I am producing about half of what he needs, if that sometimes. We will see when we get back how things are going.

He has his 2 month check on April 21st, I will for sure give an update than

I hopefully will give an update while we are in Florida with some pics of Grayson. We will be gone for 15 days...I can't tell you how excited Brady and I are to be able to do this...we need it!

No comments: